- What are the Qualifications to Register?
- Seafarers for marine and non-marine categories, and/or Land-based workers who are in possession of skills and work experience required of a particular sea-based position.
• At least 18 yeas old, except cadet;
• Holder of Seafarer's Identification and Record Book (SIRB) issued by MARINA
• No Medical or Legal impediments to qualify the application for overseas maritime employment.
- What are the application requirements?
- SIRB (Seaman's Book) number and Computer with Internet
How to register online to get Seafarer Registration Number (SRN)(This is for SRC online registration / application. SRC is now replaced by SRN - Seafarer Registration Number)
- Go to www.poea.gov.ph - scroll down and find Online Services, then choose Online Registration for Seafarers or just [Click Here ##hand-o-up##] Then click on Create Account on top of the Page.
- Create an Account Form will be displayed. Fill-out all the required fields, then click Create Account Button to submit.
- The Detailed Account Form will be displayed. You need to fill-out details on Personal, Education, Training and Work Experience Section. Double Check all the details before clicking "Submit" button.
- Your account profile will be saved, and the system will generate your Seafarer Registration Number (SRN). Click "Continue" button to proceed on your profile.
You can Print by Clicking the Print SR Number button in your profile, to have a hard copy of your POEA - Seafarer Registraion Number.
How to update/upgrade your old SRC (Seafarers Registration Certificate)If you already have an SRC (Seafarers Registration Certificate) from POEA and want to SRC update/upgrade it, You also need to register online for the first time.
Follow the same procedure above for registration. Once you click Create Account the system will automatically search and retrieve your existing SRC data, then you can already edit/update/upgrade your record.
The system will show you your SRN number (the same on your existing SRC number), You will use this to log-in. Be sure to remember this SRN and the Password you put.
Updating/Upgrading your Online Seafarer Profile
- Go to www.poea.gov.ph - scroll down and find Online Services, then choose Online Registration for Seafarers or [Click Here ##hand-o-up##]
- Click Login. Then input your SRN (Seafarer Registration Number) and your password.
- Then you can Click on Edit Personal Detail, Add Education, Add Training, or Add Experience.
- Click Submit to save changes.
In case of Technical Problem or you Forgot your password, You may Contact the POEA-ICT Branch at 727-7778 or email at email@example.com
Don't Forget to share this Helpful Guide to your friends, specially those onboard.